Dust Supression & Water
System For Ash Dam
In 2015 SNK Group was contracted by Origin Energy to carry out the supply and installation of a dust suppression and water transfer system for the Ash Dam at Eraring Power Station.
Key features of this project were:
- Survey and set out of infrastructure.
- Design and sizing of pumps and pipework to meet the evolving site requirements.
- Design and construction of mobile canon trailers.
- Installation of various staging tanks and pipework.
- Commissioning and scheduled maintenance of the systems as well as ongoing evolution.
This package of works involved over 2.6km of pipeline, installations of 24 water storage tanks, 2 by 50,000 litre holding tanks and 6 pump sets around the Ash Dam. The $1.26m project was completed successfully on time and within budget with zero incidents.
Please fill out the enquiry form below and we will get back to you shortly. Please be as thorough as you can with your message so we assist you as effectively and as timely as possible.