Civil, Mechanical & Environmental Contracting
Our range of integrated solutions service the Construction, Energy, Mining and Remediation industries as well as local Government bodies across Australia, with a commitment to quality, safety and our environment. Our committed and reliable team offer a wide range of services including civil, plumbing, electrical, sand blasting, bulk earthworks, trades, machine operators and equipment, project management, civil and building maintenance contracts.
Civil and Industrial Infrastructure
SNK manages civil building and maintenance contracts along with project work for Eraring Power Station.
Bulk & Detailed Earthworks
- Mining and power station dam and road construction.
- Bulk removal, capping and rehabilitation of sites.
- GPS and design work of projects to the value of $10M.
Power Station Maintenance
- Building maintenance and repairs.
- Scheduled and emergent outage work.
- Welding and fabrication construction and repairs.
- Mobile crane and riggers.
- Sandblasting and painting in situ and in dedicated yard.
- Concrete repairs and forming.
- Skilled labour and specialised equipment.
Dust Suppression Systems
- High volume cannons and pumps for ash suppression.
- Large capacity water storage units, poly pipe systems and misting sprays.
Land Clearing and Mulching
- Clearing projects for dam and road construction.
- Mine subsidence clearing and rehab, mulching, shearing, tub grinding and sizing.
Ash Dam and Tailings Management
- Piping and valving to allow placement of slurry for dewatering, stockpiling, reclaiming and farming.
Sand Blasting and Painting
- Repair and prepping of rusted structure.
- Sand blast and paint insitu or in house and installation.
- High pressure water blasting.
Ash Placement and Reclamation
- Removal and placement of dried ash to final design landforms for capping or reclaiming and recycling.
Rail and Embankment Stabilisation
- Drainage and stabilisation works to rail sub base.
- Stabilisation of failed batters using a combination of shotcrete and precast concrete.
- Gabion baskets.
Pumping and Pipeline Systems
- Large capacity and high-volume pumping systems and pipelines for water, slurry and ash.
Mine Subsidence Repairs and Rehabilitation
- Site establishment in state forest areas and mining leases, including clearing and locating failed areas, sealing of cracks, compaction and return to original landform and vegetation.
Our Company Management System is accredited to the following Australian and International Standards which reflect our ongoing commitment to the safety of our team and clients, reducing our environmental impact and maintaining the highest level of quality across our organisation.